Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Beauty Blog...

Welcome to the Glossy Soiree (WOOP WOOP it's a beauty party)!

This space is yet another place for beauty product reviews, rants, and (most importantly) desires! My name is Karries and I'm a fellow beauty enthusiast and blogger. Though 22 years young, I'm very new (quite embarrassingly) to the captivating world of makeup and skin care.. but I'm eager to share my fancy for the fascinating fabrication that is lip glosses, eye shadow, and mascara!


I can't promise that my posts will be the most factually accurate, nor the most grammatically or politically correct. But I can promise that everything I write will be 100% genuinely and attentively my very OWN opinion.


My intentions are for you, the reader, to benefit from my reviews on certain beauty products -- by and by, to become a proactive and informed consumer!


Yes, we live in a world of he-said/she-said.. so ultimately it will be at your dispense to decide on purchasing (or not purchasing) the "it" item of the week/season/year. But, again, my hopes are help you lessen your regrets. After all, haven't we all dealt (and found disappointment) with the uber expensive, yet unpleasantly gooey mascara that promised killer-length lashes?! I know I certainly have!


As it is my first, I will not (quite yet) be doing a beauty review/rant/desire post. But I promise, it's-a-coming!


+ I will take requests for product reviews!

+ Time to time, it might not be a product review.. perhaps I'll indulge and share a haul or two ;)


+ I am an avid fan of bags and shoes (I utterly adore handbags -- my "babies")! I consider myself somewhat of a bag snob (haha), so you may see non-beauty related posts as such!


Please look forward to what's up and coming on the Glossy Soiree!


Have a beauteous day (YEEP I'm still working on my signature!),


xo Karries

No comments:

Post a Comment